Sending your members an email wishing them a happy birthday or congratulating them on their anniversary with your organization is a great way to bring them extra delight and show your appreciation for them.
Note: Managing Rewards & Recognition messages through the Abenity platform is a feature available only for programs at the Total Rewards level or higher.
Requesting Date-Based Recognition Emails for your Organization:
- You'll start by selecting the type of email you want to send, either Birthday or Anniversary.
- Choose one of the multiple email templates designed and available for each type of email.
- Select your sentiment to be sent in the email, or write one of your own!
- If it's a birthday email, choose whether or not you'd like to send a gift card as a part of each email.
- Submit your choices!
An Abenity Client Executive will reach out to confirm your submission and request some final information.
Please be prepared to provide the following details:
- Recognition Email Branding
- From Name - the name that your members will see as the sender of your recognition emails
- From Email Address - the email address that your members will see as the sender of your recognition emails
- Completed Member Information CSV (templates linked below)
- The preferred first name of each member
- Each members email address
- The birthdate of each member formatted as 01/01/2017 (mm/dd/2017). For privacy reasons please use the current year (ie. 2017) for all members.